Queen Of Salmakis
40 meters long, brand new and absolutely the best of its kind; Queen of Salmakis sailing yacht. This perfectly splendid yacht is a gulet, but topped with a big dot of luxury and class.
This amazing yacht is modern and elegantly furnished and so are the 8 fully equipped cabins. Queen of Salmakis can accommodate up to 18 guests and our clients can be sure that they will have a holiday of a lifetime aboard this breathtaking gulet.
Queen of Salmakis has the Turkish Loyd classification and features top quality amenities and offers modern facilities with remarkable onboard space by also having a Jacuzzi on deck. All deck areas and living areas have been kept wide and spacious to enhance the enjoyment and comfort of our guests.
The 6-person crew is as you would expect from a ship like this, very experienced and very professional.
You will lack absolutely nothing during your blue cruise with Queen of Salmakis.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Hotel transfer
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees in Turkey & Greece
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for additional distances in excessing 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service
- VIP transfer from airport to yacht and return ( this only applies to Turkey)