Extremely comfortable, breathtaking and highly sensational under sail, that is Daima Yacht.
Leading in the newest wave of super yachts is the 139-foot performance motor sailor, Sailing Yacht Daima. Daima, the pride of her shipyard in Antalya, was designed and built in Turkey and combines the best knowledge of Turkish and New Zealand shipbuilding.
She is indeed a world first because she has all the characteristics of a modern super yacht with a traditional hull design that gives a classically elegant appearance. Daima’s hi-tech rigging and sails ensure exciting and memorable passages under sail, while her twin engines will also take her quickly to the next port.
The yacht has a very welcoming interior, beautifully decorated to reflect the classic elegance of the exterior, with tasteful furniture in cool creams and muted metals. The yacht can accommodate up to 10 people and these are accommodated in 5 elegantly furnished cabins.
Daima’s guests soon discover a whole new world of bon vivants while her experienced super yacht chef makes one sensational dish after the other, each carefully prepared with fresh ingredients. A courteous crew of seven people completes the picture and positions Daima as one of the most sought after charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- VAT 18% ( depends on payment and gulet conditions)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service