Gulet Kaptan Mehmet Bugra
Hera Yachting is very proud to present this breathtaking gulet to you. This huge gulet, with lots of space, was built in 2014 and has been designed with the greatest care and attention to every detail. This boat has been sailing for years with the full satisfaction of its guests who return year after year. This yacht has built up a huge reputation partly due to its fantastic 6-person crew and the gulet is also equipped with every luxury.
The super luxury yacht is 39 meters long with 2 Master, 4 Double, 2 Triple cabins and a total accommodation capacity of 18 guests. Each cabin is well equipped with its own shower and toilet and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable stay on hot summer days. All cabins are equipped with TV, DVD and music system.
The interior of the Gulet Kaptan Mehmet Bugra is tasteful and the interior exudes luxury. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the lounge for your entertainment. You can lie back on pillows and sunbathe while your meals are prepared in a fully equipped separate kitchen. There is even a jacuzzi on the aft deck. For those who love luxury and exclusivity Gulet Kaptan Mehmet Bugra is an absolute must. Lots of space, beautiful seating areas, a professional crew and much more!
Contact us for more information.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- VAT 18% ( depends on payment and gulet conditions)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service