Gulet Rox Star
Gulet Rox Star is nothing less than a floating paradise in the divine crystal clear waters of the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas. There are 5 beautifully decorated cabins with attention to every detail. On board this breathtaking yacht you are guaranteed a holiday you will never forget. The master cabin is even more luxurious than the room of the very best 5 star hotel in the world.
Rox Star, a staircase to heaven … Hera Yachting cannot think of any other introduction to this unique yacht. Rox Star is a real rock star and that’s putting it mildly. All over the yacht are pictures of the most legendary rock stars. Who would not want to sleep in between 🙂 This yacht is the most fantastic sailing yacht for a perfect holiday ..
The lounge is very large, with comfortable sofas and impeccable details. With its length of 40m, the yacht allows guests to fully enjoy the open spaces, both aft, where you can comfortably enjoy lunch back from a swim or a candlelit dinner in the silence of a bay, both on the bow comfortable sun loungers let you relax while admiring the wonders of the Aegean and the Mediterranean.
The highly professional crew consists of 6 members: captain, chef, two stewards, a sailor and a cleaner. For any request, all 6 members are at your disposal to always provide you with the best service with a smile.
An experience not to be missed while chartering is opening the sails. When the sails are hoisted, the blue cruise changes completely and you not only enjoy the sea more, but also thanks to the beauty of these simple, clean and elegant black sails your holiday will be unforgettable
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- VAT 18% ( depends on payment and gulet conditions)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service