Gulet Satori is a breathtaking 41.5 mt sailing yacht built in 2017 by Big Blue Yachting in Bodrum.
Her advanced technology, combined with her classic lines, creates an ambiance of relaxed luxury that enhances relaxation.
This stunning yacht combines the comfort of a 5-star boutique hotel with a traditional, hand-built wooden schooner to create the ultimate classic sailing experience.
Satori features five luxury guest rooms fitted with Sonos sound and Apple entertainment systems, an expansive indoor living area with panoramic views of the sea, and a professional open-view kitchen, elegant mahogany bar and dining setting situated mid-deck for greater privacy.
A second coffee bar and lounge area on the back deck provides a cozy spot for relaxation, while the top deck offers ample room for private sunbathing. From the spa cabin with steam room to the state-of-the-art outdoor cinema and telescopic swim ladder that dips straight into turquoise waters, each detail has been designed to offer guests the ultimate experience of luxury and nature. Her large list of water toys and her excellent crew of 8 make this yacht a real pleasure to charter.
To say that you will be spoiled by the 8-person crew is an understatement. Let yourself be carried away on the waves of the Mediterranean on board this extraordinary yacht.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service