Gulet Sofia is a traditional gulet built in 1998 and completely renovated in 2020. This is a very suitable gulet for a total of 6 guests, partly because it has a lot to offer for a low budget. It is perhaps not the most luxurious gulet, but partly because of its charming appearance both inside and outside and because of its two-person crew, many guests return every year.
All 3 cabins have their own shower, toilet and air conditioning and outside on the decks there is more than enough space for everyone.
A fantastic gulet for a fantastic price!
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service