33-m luxury motor yacht TURKUAZ is available for rent in Turkey. The 4-cabin yacht has an elegant and stylish interior with beautiful furnishings. She is an excellent choice for families, friends, business partners to have a yacht vacation in one of the most beautiful sailing destinations in the world.
Motor yacht TURKUAZ has 4 comfortable and spacious guest cabins – 1 master, 1 VIP, and 2 twins. A full beam master cabin is located on the main deck with a walk-in wardrobe and spacious bathroom. The main deck of TURKUAZ also features a study room.
TURKUAZ yacht offers a wide selection of water toys and a wide swimming platform for guests’ ultimate comfort.
- The Charter Fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its equipment in working order, tools, stores, cleaning materials, basic consumable stores for engine-room, deck and cabins etc.; the crew’s wages, food; the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability.
- VAT according to country
- 30% APA
The Charterer will be charged extra, at cost, for all other expenses. These will include fuel for the yacht, RIB or other tenders; food, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterer, other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbour charges away from the yacht’s own berth, including pilotage fees and charges for water and electricity taken from the shore, laundry, telephone, fax or telex via radio or Inmarsat, as well as the hire costs of any special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer. Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) In addition to the charter fee, you will also be asked to pay an APA of 25-30% of the charter fee to cover the expenses shown above. This is given to the yacht in cash prior to your charter to allow the captain to buy fuel and provision the yacht as per your demands. At the end of the charter, the captain will produce full accounts of all expenditure. You will either be refunded any money not used or asked to pay any additional costs not covered by the APA
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- VAT 18% ( depends on payment and gulet conditions)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service