S/Y Allure – Luxury sailing yacht ALLURE was designed by naval architect Angelo Lauranos and built by Sterling Yachts of South Africa. She measures almost 41 m (133 ft) and was delivered in 1995. S/Y ALLURE (Ex. CORSTA V) was refitted in 2009 and can accommodate up to 9 guests in 4 ensuite cabins. ALLURE offers a dedicated crew of 6 and is available in the Mediterranean.
On board the sloop rigged sailing yacht ALLURE there is plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. A partially enclosed bridge deck offers comfortable seating and alfresco dining, while enjoying idyllic views from the wraparound windows.
Powered by 2 465 hp Yanmar engines, the Sterling Yacht ALLURE can reach 10.5 – 13 knots. Her incredible 5,942 m² sail area is a breathtaking sight as she gracefully glides her sleek dark blue hull through the pristine waters of the Eastern Mediterranean.
Time for something else? Then think about this great, extreme yacht!
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service