Are There Any Rules On Board?
A good organization on board together with the safety for our guests are maintained by a number of rules that are described below:
• No shoes are worn on board.
• Use water sparingly.
• If you do not use the lights, switch them off.
• Cabin towels only for the cabin.
• Do not smoke in the cabins.
• Do not throw any waste into the water.
• Do not swim before the engine stops or under the influence of alcohol.
• Do not flush toilet paper down the toilet. Throw this in the trash.
• Use life jackets only in an emergency.
• Do not cause noise pollution.
• If the deck is wet, be extra careful.
• The most important rule is that you simply have to start enjoying this well-deserved holiday.