Gulet Alcatraz is one of the best examples of a typical classic Turkish boat. This comfortable yacht is 22 meters long and built in 2000 and completely renovated in 2009.
The gulet has 6 cabins, all with private shower and toilet & air conditioning. The boat is suitable for a group of up to 12 people and is also very popular due to the economic price.
At the rear of the boat there is a spacious seating area with cushions, dining table and dining area. There is a separate dining table in the drawing room and your meals are prepared in a fully equipped separate kitchen. Alcatraz Gulet has plenty of lounging mats and space for all guests.
The 3-person crew is available 24/7 and nothing is too much for them.
You will experience a fantastic blue cruise on board this yacht.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service