Gulet Carpe diem 7
Gulet Carpe Diem 7 is a luxury Gulet built in Bodrum -Turkey by top shipbuilders.
In addition to providing ideal accommodation and comfort, Carpe Diem 7 was a champion in sailing at the famous Bodrum Cup regatta. She has impressive sails and rigging to provide true sailing pleasure.
The interior is made of solid mahogany. 4 guest cabins, a kitchen, and a lounge are air-conditioned and spacious. The lounge is equipped with a large dining table and bar.
The outer decks are covered with Burmese teak which gives a special atmosphere. At the stern is a seating area and a table for 8 persons, covered with an awning. The forward deck is equipped with sun beds. On the bow are a smaller coffee table and a sofa suitable for aperitifs while watching the sunset.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service