Gulet Entre Cielos
This beautiful gulet has recently been renovated and looks breathtaking and every detail has been thought of. The 5 cabins are all elegantly and comfortably furnished and equipped with all modern facilities.
There is a separate fully fitted kitchen and from here the most delicious dishes appear. The 5-person crew is very professional and you will lack nothing.
Entre Cielos gulet is available for Greece, Turkey and Croatia and has a Greek flag.
- VAT 12 %
- The Charterer will be charged extra, at cost, for all other expenses. These will include fuel ( not tax free) for the yacht, RIB or other tenders; food, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterer, other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbour charges away from the yacht’s own berth, including pilotage fees and charges for water and electricity taken from the shore, laundry, telephone, fax or telex via radio or Inmarsat, as well as the hire costs of any special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer. Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) In addition to the charter fee, you will also be asked to pay an APA of 30% of the charter fee to cover the expenses shown above. This is given to the yacht in cash prior to your charter to allow the captain to buy fuel and provision the yacht as per your demands. At the end of the charter, the captain will produce full accounts of all expenditure. You will either be refunded any money not used or asked to pay any additional costs not covered by the APA.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service