Hemera Gulet, was completely renovated in 2017 and has everything you need during your cruise.
This gulet fits everyone’s budget and is suitable for a maximum of 18 people, so if you are with a large group, then this gulet is definitely worth thinking about. Our experienced and friendly 4-person crew is focused on making the guests happy after the sentence and they succeed every time. Hemera gulet is suitable for both Turkish and Greek waters and if the weather is good you can also sail.
All 9 cabins have their own shower, toilet and air conditioning.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service