Gulet Serpent is one of the best examples of a classic Turkish gulet. Serpent is one of the best choices for you if you want to charter a cozy and comfortable boat for a pleasant vacation with an affordable budget.
Serpent is 24 meters long and completely renovated in 2012. She has 1 Master and 7 double cabins, accommodating 16 guests, all in air-conditioned cabins. Each cabin has a separate toilet and shower.
At the rear of the boat there is a spacious seating area with cushions, dining table and dining area. There is a separate dining table in the lounge and your meals are prepared in a fully equipped separate kitchen. Serpent Gulet has plenty of lounging mats and space for all guests.
There is a TV, DVD and music system in the saloon and all cabins. The 4-person crew is experienced and very well attuned to each other, which comes in handy with a large group.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service