M/S Lupus Mare
M/S Lupus Mare is a 43m long yacht, designed for providing an adventurous cruising experience and offering top – notch service to all those in search of a stunning getaway along the Adriatic coast. Hosting up to 40 guest ( additional beds in triple cabins available), the yacht consists of 20 modern en-suite cabins, cozy interiors and large outside spaces with numerous amenities, managed by a skilled 10 – crew team.
Our approach is to go beyond and above – from impeccable swimming stops where our captain takes you to, fresh & local ingredients ( e.g. freshly caught fish by our crew) used in our cuisine, to the warmth of our service team who do their best to make you feel like at home. Lupus Mare is ideal for groups over 12 people who seek an extraordinary experience surrounded with crystal clear waters and thousands of mesmerizing islands.
Our yacht was built in 2011 by Brodosplit d.d. shipyard. Our A-Yachts team bought her in 2018 and did refit in 2018 and 2022. From interior works to modernizing technical aspects of the yacht, Lupus Mare is one of the finest yachts in the Adriatic these days.
Two twin cabins are located on the upper deck. There is saloon & lounge area on the upper deck where guest can enjoy food & bar service on board. The main deck consists of 6 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 triple cabins while the lower deck places 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 4 triple cabins. All cabins have private toilets with showers & washbasins. There are 3 common toilets on the yacht as well. All cabins have air-conditioning, WiFi and safety boxes.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- VAT 18% ( depends on payment and gulet conditions)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service