The small cruise ship Ohana has a charter capacity for 38 guests in 18 spacious cabins, located on the lower, main and upper decks. The spacious yacht is a perfect choice for a wonderfully relaxing holiday.
There is more than enough space on board and the entire yacht is equipped with a central music system and air conditioning.
Ohana yacht has several decks and one of them is the restaurant. You can enjoy perfect Croatian cuisine and wines on board this yacht. In addition, there is a fully equipped lounge bar with the very latest accessories and LCD TV.
For all sun lovers there is a spacious sun deck, the top deck is the ideal place to enjoy the absorption of vitamin D. Imagine lying on a lounger, the wind blowing in your hair and overlooking the Jacuzzi you dream about a delicious glass of champagne which becomes reality a few seconds later, because one of the crew members pamper you.
This very well-equipped mini cruiser with destination the Croatian coast is an absolute must for you who want an intimate holiday with large groups, such as a wedding or family reunion. You can of course also add a few more days by going to Zagreb, Split or Dubrovnik.
Croatia has an enormous coastline and thousands of islands. Let us put together a beautiful route for you for a journey you will never forget!
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service