M/Y Cutlass Pearl
M/Y Cutlass Pearl is a 32.50-metre flybridge motor yacht built in 2001 by Falcon Yachts in Viareggio. Italy with exterior styling by Stefano Righini Design. Impeccably maintained by a fastidious owner who has always wanted her looking perfect.
The main saloon is light and homely providing an inviting and spacious feel of absolute comfort. The separate dining area is configured to seat up to 10 guests. The 4 en-suite guest cabins that accommodate 8 guests comprise of a full beam master suite, a full beam VIP double and two twins with warm and light neutral furnishings, all luxuriously finished to a high standard. Also, forward on the main deck is a media room which can accommodate 2 guests on a fold out bed.
The outside deck provides plenty of room for entertaining; the large aft deck offers an intimate dining experience, or for a more entertaining atmosphere the large flybridge includes a dining area for 10.
Cutlass Pearl features a composite hull with teak deck. Fitted with twin MTU 2 V396TE94 at 2280hp each, she is capable of reaching 27 knots. Low engine hours for a yacht of this year.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service