M/Y Hercules is a phenomenal yacht with a length of 49.99 m. The builder of the yacht is Feadship from the Netherlands, who launched Hercules in 1998. The superyacht has a beam of 9.6 m, a draft of 3.02 m and a capacity of 656 GT.
The Hercules has an exterior design by De Voogt Naval Architects and an interior design by Glade Johnson Design. A maximum of 10 guests can be accommodated on board the superyacht Hercules and there is also accommodation for 11 crew members, including the ship’s captain.
It goes without saying that you will want for nothing on board this unique yacht. The home port of M/Y Hercules is Bodrum in Turkey, but it will be operational in the entire Mediterranean Sea area.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service