S/Y Eugenia VII
S/Y Eugenia VII – Eugenia VII’ is a 107.94 ft / 32.9 m sailing yacht built in 2009 by Turquoise and last refitted in 2014. Previously named Jazz Jr., both her interior and exterior are by Hoek Design Naval Architects, and she is an impressive choice for your next charter holiday.
The interior layout of the Eugenia VII accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 rooms, including a master suite, 1 twin cabin and 2 twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 4 crew members on board to ensure a relaxed luxury yachting experience. The designers have chosen furniture that brings style and comfort, while the overall finish will also exceed expectations.
You will find a range of leisure and entertainment facilities on board, making her ideal for entertaining friends and family during your charter holiday. There is plenty of room to enjoy an alfresco lunch or dinner on the deck, or just laze in the sun and work on your tan.
There are more than enough water sports activities to keep you fit and active during this luxury holiday.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfer (can be organized)
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for extra distances of more than 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service