Zanziba is a very luxurious sailing yacht and reaches perfection. This yacht with its 40 meter length and 5 perfectly equipped cabins is very suitable for those who love luxury and comfort.
M / S Zanziba “was built in Bodrum in 2015 and has since spoiled many guests and made them very happy. Due to the perfect references this yacht is almost continuously booked.
ZanZiba’s interior layout can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 cabins including a master suite.
The timeless style, beautiful furniture and luxurious chairs create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. ZanZiba’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make it the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertainment with family and friends.
Zanziba has a lot of space and therefore you will find enough space everywhere to sunbathe or to read a book in the shade. The 6-person crew is the cream of the crop and rarely have you seen a crew do their job with so much passion and dedication.
This exclusive yacht uses the APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) system which is the standard system to pay for your expenses on a luxury yacht charter. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the captain (and chef) on the yacht to provide on your behalf.
Not Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht catering & beverages
- Harbour taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Hotel transfer
- Fuel for on – board water toys
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Crew gratuity
- Land excursions
- Private marine fees in Turkey & Greece
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Fuel for additional distances in excessing 4 hours per day
Included In Yacht Charter Price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Use of air conditioners
- Transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes ( This only applies to Turkey, not for Greece and Croatia)
- Accommodation on board ( days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Crew service
- VIP transfer from airport to yacht and return ( this only applies to Turkey)